Welcome to McBrien Law Group
McBrien Law Group was established in 2017. The Victorian home where the firm is located was built in the 1800's and is one of the best preserved homes in the area. In November 2004, the Wilson County Courthouse moved to South College Street in Lebanon. Shawn and Brody Kane joined their two practices, purchased and remodeld the home which is directly across from the Courthouse. Brody Kane won election from Criminal Court Just in August 2014. Shawn and Brody's wife, Angel continue to practice as McBrien and Kane until 2017.
Our Practice Areas are:
- Wills, Trusts, Estate Planning & Probate
- Elder Law and Asset Protection
- Business & Commercial Law and Commercial Litigation
- Business Development and Contract Law
- Uncontested/Irreconcilable Differences Divorce
- Mediation of Family and Civil Matters
Learn more about Shawn McBrien...